Sarah Thomas in Lake Champlain. Photo by Cathy Delneo
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world’s most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world’s largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- Aug 13: New Documented Swim: Martyn Webster - Loch Awe.
- Aug 7: New Documented Swim: Molly Nance - St. Lucia Channel.
- Jun 20: New Documented Swim: Sarah Poplar - Hen Island to Waipu.
- Jun 11: New Documented Swim: Pablo Fernández Álvarez - Senegal to Gambia.
- Jun 7: New Documented Swim: Sarah Poplar - Poor Knights Island to Matapouri.
- Apr 5: Navigator Award presented to MSF co-founder Evan Morrison.
- Mar 6: New Documented Swim: Dave Van Mouwerik - Round-Trip Angel Island.