Autumn Equinox, Myrtleville, Ireland. Photo by Siobhan Russell.
- Dec 12: New Documented Swim: Sarah Thomas - Lake Champlain.
- Dec 8: Recognized World Solo Distance Records list published.
- Dec 6: New Documented Swim: Brian Lanahan - Around James Island, South Carolina.
- Nov 26: 2018 Photo Calendars now available.
- Nov 25: MSF Merchandise Store launched.
- Nov 20: Global Marathon Swimming Awards finalists announced.
- Nov 16: New Documented Swim: Dan Abel - Around Rarotonga.
- Nov 15: New Documented Swim: Jaimie Monahan - Lake Maggiore.
- Nov 14: New Documented Swim: Jaimie Monahan - Lake Memphremagog.
- Nov 11: New Documented Swim: Chris Fetcko - Lake Erie.
- Nov 11: New Documented Swim: Tommy and Greg Van Volkenburg - Lake Erie.
- Nov 10: New Documented Swim: Bridget Simpson - Lake George.
- Nov 9: New Documented Swim: Karl Kingery - Yellowstone Lake, Wyoming.
The world's most comprehensive database of marathon swimming results. 31,000+ swims by 11,000+ swimmers. 1875 to present.
Rules of Marathon Swimming
Globally endorsed rules and standards for unassisted open-water marathon swimming in any body of water.
MSF's Global Blog Feed represents 54 marathon swimming blogs from around the world.
MSF also offers free blog hosting, powered by Wordpress. Start or transfer a blog now.