Caroline Block in Cayuga Lake. Photo by Kellie Latimer
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world's most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world's largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- Nov 16: 2019 Marathon Swimming Photo Calendars - now available at MSF Store
- Nov 8: New Documented Swim: Jessi Harewicz - Around Bowen Island
- Oct 30: New Documented Swim: Dave Loeffler - Catalina Isthmus-to-Isthmus
- Oct 29: New Documented Swim: Katrin Walter - Lake Zurich two-way
- Oct 25: New Documented Swim: George Bradbury - Lake Charlevoix, Michigan
- Oct 24: New Documented Swim: Rob Howlett and Steve Riches - The Wash
- Sep 30: New Documented Swims: Lake Erie swims by Tom Minnock, Rob Cooney, Greg Roberts, and Conrad Kubaney
- Sep 22: New Documented Swim: Caroline Block - Cayuga Lake
- Sep 19: New Documented Swim: Amy Appelhans Gubser - Santa Monica Bay