Theodore Yach, approaching the finish of his 100th Robben Island swim.
- Mar 17: New Documented Swim: Tiffany McQueen - Around Coronado Island.
- Jan 31: New Documented Swims: Jaimie Monahan and Jennifer Dutton - length of Lake George
- Jan 12: Global Marathon Swimming Awards winners announced.
- Dec 24: LongSwims database launched.
- Nov 11: New Documented Swim: Elaine Howley - Lake Tahoe
- Nov 10: New Documented Swim: Jeff Miller - St. John circumnavigation
- Nov 3: New Documented Swim: Sarah Thomas - Lake Powell
The world's most comprehensive database of marathon swimming results. 15,000+ swims by 7,500+ swimmers. 1875 to present.
Rules of Marathon Swimming
Globally endorsed rules and standards for unassisted open-water marathon swimming in any body of water.
MSF's Global Blog Feed represents 54 marathon swimming blogs from around the world.
MSF also offers free blog hosting, powered by Wordpress. Start or transfer a blog now.