- Marathon Swimers Forum - since March 2012.
- Co-founder and co-admin (with Donal Buckley).
- co-founder and co-admin (with Donal Buckley)
- Marathon Swimmers Federation - since January 2014.
- Co-founder (with Donal Buckley) and chief administrator
- Rules of Marathon Swimming - co-author
- Global Marathon Swimming Awards - project manager.
- Documented Swims - project manager.
- SwimTrack - developer.
Blog - "Farther, Colder, Rougher"
February 2010 - present
Selected Marathon Swims
- Swim the Suck - October 2010, 10 miles in 3:07 (runner-up)
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim - April 2011, 24 miles in 8:59 (overall winner)
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim - June 2011, 28.5 miles in 7:34 (3rd)
- Catalina Channel - August 2011, 20 miles in 8:55
- Ederle Swim - October 2011, 17.5 miles in 5:24 (overall winner, new course record)
- Maui Channel - September 2012, 9.8 miles in 3:28
- Santa Cruz Island to California mainland - September 2012, 19 miles in 9:47 (new course record)
- South End Rowing Club "Bay to Breakers" - Bay Bridge to Ocean Beach - May 2013, 10 miles in 2:12 (overall winner)
- Round-Trip Angel Island (solo), San Francisco Bay - July 2015, 10 miles in 5:57.
Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- Member, Board of Directors.
- Web developer, santabarbarachannelswim.org
- Sanction applications
- Swim rules
- Social media
November 2011 - present
My swim from Santa Cruz Island to the California mainland, which set a new Santa Barbara Channel record, was featured in the documentary film DRIVEN. The film portrays three swimmers who attempted Santa Barbara Channel swims in 2012, and contrasts their different experiences, motivations, and personalities. The film premiered in Carpinteria, California on October 19, 2013, and showed at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival and San Luis Obispo Film Festival in early 2014.
- Santa Barbara Independent: Marathon swimmer Evan Morrison featured in documentary DRIVEN
- Presidio Sports: To the Maxxx: Morrison’s channel swim featured at Santa Barbara Film Festival
Santa Cruz Island swim
- Presidio Sports: Morrison has sights on SB Channel crossing record
- Presidio Sports: Morrison takes a beating but completes channel swim in record time
- Presidio Sports: Top sports stories of 2012 in Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara News-Press: Morrison gearing up for Channel swim
- Santa Barbara News-Press: Morrison’s channel crossing
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming: Evan Morrison Swims From A Dark Place To Hollywood
- Presidio Sports: Morrison, Weigand conquer 3-mile swim
- Presidio Sports: Morrison wins Semana Nautica 6-mile swim
- Presidio Sports: By sea, sand, road, pool, court, 75th Semana Nautica was a hit