The latest from Steven Munatones’ inimitable Daily News:
- A new marathon swimming “world majors” competition, inspired by the World Marathon Majors (Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago, New York City). Cool idea – and one hell of a bucket list!
- I’ve heard great things about this lady.
- A wonderful, global list of local open-water swimming organizations.
- For how long could a person swim? What’s the upper limit? All I know is, I won’t be the one who tries to find out.
- Dave Barra: the interview
- Rob D. for open-water dude of the year!