Highlights from the past week at the Marathon Swimmers Forum:
- An epic report from Rob Aquatics on JC Malick’s courageous attempt to swim to the Farallones.
- What to do in that awkward moment when someone “invites themselves” on your solo swim.
- If your local open water is cold, is it better to throw on a wetsuit, or stay in the pool?
- Advice on dealing with jellyfish stings.
- Should full-body suits be allowed in marathon swims for sun protection?
- Why it’s a terrible idea to bootleg the English Channel.
Forum stats as of May 12, 2012 (exactly two months after public launch): 295 members, 104 threads, 1299 posts, 58K page views.