Custom swim caps

IronMikeIronMike BostonCharter Member
edited May 2016 in Resources

Requesting suggestions for a company that'll do custom swim caps in low minimum quantities. Nothing special, maybe 4 to 6 colors in the design.

Any good experiences?

loneswimmer

Please join the Lake Issyk Kul Swimming Federation on FB!

Tagged:

Comments

• The folks that did the 24 hr caps were nice. I'll find that info and get it here. I do not know if there was a minimum order but they have been delightful, helpful, and on time.

loneswimmerIronMike

Looking for the next big thing.. ... @suzieswimcoach www.suziedodsswimcoaching.com

• SydneDSydneD Senior Member

I'd like the info too.Minimums are so darn high! I want to be able to give them to clients.

IronMike
  • loneswimmerloneswimmer IrelandCharter Member

Like everyone I've been wearing random swim caps, (or as we say in Ireland, because we are so classy, "hats") for years and only wear my CS&PF cap in the sea. But I've always kind of fancied having my own cap and having some as giveaways. A minimum order quantity of 10 or even 20 might be okay depending on price.

IronMike

loneswimmer.com

• Try Pam Ozment at Team Sales All American Swim 1-800-552-7946 @loneswimmer, if you want to see if they ship to me cheaper than to you, happy to send them in "the post". Or you can pick them up at the 24 hour.... in Feb :)

loneswimmer

Looking for the next big thing.. ... @suzieswimcoach www.suziedodsswimcoaching.com

Custom silicone one colour, $8.75, minimum order 25 caps = $218.75.

I'm not that keen on a custom hat!

It's a pity there isn't a company that lets you order say 5 or 10, and charges $10 to $12.

loneswimmer.com

• Ouch.. 25 is pretty big.. ( and $218 is ALOT of moola) but I see their point.. the set up is the killer.

@suziedods Do we actually know that? Isn't it just printing? I can see loading some particular colour caps and ink, but it's not like programming a CNC machining centre and setting up 60 different tools, which is a genuinely expensive machine setup. Why do I feel like setup is an excuse from the 80s that they all just repeat?

suziedods

loneswimmer.com

• @loneswimmer.. no idea.. @niek... good work...!

• gregocgregoc Charter Member

Swimoutlet.com $2.50/latex cap, one color custom print, 50 cap minimum. http://m.swimoutlet.com/p/bettertimes-custom-latex-swim-caps-12604/?color=206

IronMikeloneswimmer
  • phodgeszohophodgeszoho UKSenior Member

All Caps

In the UK I have used The Swim Hat Company to do some of these. Unfortunately the smallest run they do is 25. Link below:

http://www.swimhatco.com/silicone-swimming-caps-/

loneswimmerIronMike
  • IronMikeIronMike BostonCharter Member

25's not bad. Especially given my evil plan...

dpm50

• IronMikeIronMike BostonCharter Member

Damn. 24 pounds shipping for 25 caps to the U.S.