OWS on Pinterest

Kate_AlexanderKate_Alexander Spring Lake, MichiganSenior Member

Just discovered that Pinterest has an OWS board - here - great photos, quotes, links to resources. Not exactly marathon swimming, but fun nevertheless.

Comments

• loneswimmerloneswimmer IrelandCharter Member

In fact I created an MSF Pinterest Board here. But I only started it it about 6 weeks ago, and hadn't gotten around to filling it out much or advertising it to you guys. I'm not even certain I started it correctly. Most of the initial images are therefore taken from the MSF forum and my blog or Flickr.

I dislike almost all Pinterest swimming boards as they are so boringly predictable and repetitious: Look how much I eat, oh my god I smell of chlorine, my coach is so cruel. It looks every one is curated by 14 year olds.

Chrisgreene

loneswimmer.com

• Kate_AlexanderKate_Alexander Spring Lake, MichiganSenior Member

Your board is way cool, no triathlete stuff like the other one. Love the lamprey. My board (if I had one) would include a pic of a ramora to represent the one(s) that keeps trying to attach to my leg. Trying to scare that sucker (ha-ha) off really gets the heart-rate up and must look a fright to the people on shore.