New scars, beard and some swag.

swimmer25kswimmer25k Charter Member
edited June 2016 in General Discussion

Just 3 weeks post of from T11 to S-1. Hurts quite an amount. Losing lots of weight, because it's tough to eat when you feel horrible. 3 weeks of Netflix has already worn me out. Any hints?

Btw, I clam the tag "Epic Comeback" when we finish Catalina.

13495389_10209465377848209_452059324858231506_o

loneswimmerAnthonyMcCarleywendyv34IronMikeandiss

Comments

• Radio, audio books, having someone come in and visit once a day (especially if that person brings something interesting to eat). And drugs.

That is a large territory to be postop'ed. I hope the eventual outcome has you back in the water, in comfort.

• wendyv34wendyv34 Vashon, WASenior Member

Hang in there, I hope you're feeling better soon...and on the way to your epic comeback. <:-P

It's always a bad hair day when you work at a pool.

• swimmer25kswimmer25k Charter Member

swimmer25k said:

swimmer25k said:
    Just 3 weeks post of from T11 to S-1. Hurts quite an amount. Losing lots of weight, because it's tough to eat when you feel horrible. 3 weeks of Neflix has already worn me out. Any hints?

Btw, I claim the tag "Epic Comeback" when we finish Catalina.

swimmer25k said:
    Just 3 weeks post of from T11 to S-1. Hurts quite an amount. Losing lots of weight, because it's tough to eat when you feel horrible. 3 weeks of Neflix has already worn me out. Any hints?

swimmer25k said:

• swimmer25kswimmer25k Charter Member

I'm ready for Rio. Just torch the favellas and say "see you later". The bigger the mess, the more the fun (except for my dog.

• andissandiss Senior Member

PLaystation 4?