2018 MSF Photo Calendar
It's that time of year again!
We're accepting submissions for the annual MSF Photo Calendar. The submission page is here:
As in prior years:
- Please submit only your own photos, or photos you have been given permission to submit by the person who took it.
- Please submit the original, full-resolution image, minimum 1200-pixel width.
- The photographer retains ownership and copyright of any submitted images. You are providing limited permission to MSF to use the image in the calendar, on the front page of marathonswimmers.org, and the MSF facebook page.
- MSF cannot provide financial compensation for the use of any photos. However, owners of any images selected for the final calendar will receive a free copy of the calendar, and name recognition below the printed photo.
- Photos should be recognizably about some aspect of swimming (i.e., not just pure landscape).
- Photos of swimmers' arms will only be selected if they are truly extraordinary - because everyone submits photos of swimmers' arms.
Links to 2016 and 2017 calendars:
Thank you! Any questions, post 'em here.