Cornhusker State Games Open Water Swimming

molly1205molly1205 Lincoln, NebraskaMember

Hi, swimmers- I cordially invite you to the Nebraska's largest sporting event, the Cornhusker State Games, featuring open water swims of 1 mile, 5K and 10K races. This is a well supported swim in beautiful Branched Oak Lake near Lincoln, Nebraska, where I have logged many happy miles (well, most of them were happy) and one of the few events in the Midwest with a 10K option. I can help find a volunteer support kayaker if needed. You, too, can be a part of Swimmers of the Corn! Registration open until July 13. http://www.cornhuskerstategames.com/aquatics_open-water-swimming

JustSwimsuziedodsIronMikeCopelj26rlmJaimiessthomas

Molly Nance, Lincoln, Nebraska

Comments

• suziedodssuziedods Charter Member

I can't recommend this highly enough. VERY well organized, WARM water, fun people ! Plus the university has it's OWN ICE CREAM STORE!! I mean.. what's not to like!!
    Oh and Molly and Paul.. ( :)

molly1205JustSwimIronMikeflystormsJaimiessthomas

Looking for the next big thing.. ... @suzieswimcoach www.suziedodsswimcoaching.com

• molly1205molly1205 Lincoln, NebraskaMember

Hi swimmers! I've extended the registration deadline for the Cornhusker State Games Open Water Swimming events, scheduled for Saturday, July 28, at Branched Oak Lake near Lincoln, Nebraska. There are 100 meter ($10), 1 mile ($50), 5K ($60) and 10K ($85) options to choose from. I have excellent volunteer support kayakers for those who need a paddler for the 10K. FRIDAY is the final registration deadline! http://www.cornhuskerstategames.com/aquatics_open-water-swimming

IronMikeBHill

• BHillBHill Des Moines, IAMember

I'm interested, just sent you an email with some questions on it

molly1205

Replied! Thanks for your interest.

• timsroottimsroot Spring, TXCharter Member

This is tempting, but it's such a far distance away..

molly1205

Oh, I wish you could make it, Tim! Would love to see you and your family :-)