24 Hour SF 2019

Just for kicks and giggles and the fact that about 4 people have asked me... First Weekend in Feb 2019 SF CA. I'm hoping to have it all at DC this year. While the kitchen isn't as easy to work with the registration process is easier w DC. Anywhoo- I will still limit it to 65 people.DON"T BUY ANY TICKETS YET ! SunriseDolphin

thelittlemerwookieJustSwimssthomasCathyInCATMcQueenbluemermaid9minadpm50pavlicovJaimie

Looking for the next big thing.. ... @suzieswimcoach www.suziedodsswimcoaching.com

Comments

• So happy to see this!

suziedodsJaimie
  • WOO HOO!!! It's gonna be a BLAST!!

suziedods
  • JustSwimJustSwim Member

On my schedule and "suggesting" attendance to others. ;-) What will I collide with next year?!

dpm50CathyInCAsuziedodsJaimie
  • TMcQueenTMcQueen Belton, TXMember

I NEED to come to 24HR relay this year. It's on my calendar.

CathyInCAsuziedodsJaimie
  • ChickenOSeaChickenOSea Charter Member

JustSwim said: On my schedule and "suggesting" attendance to others. ;-) What will I collide with next year?!

The possibilities are endless!!

CathyInCAsuziedodsJaimie
  • minamina Cambridge, MAMember

Woo hoo! Who knew you could have so much fun sleeping on a raquetball court? :) Looking forward to it!!

CathyInCAsuziedods
  • Oh Suzie I am so there this year and not for kayaking LOL! Let me know if you need help with this event.

suziedods
  • molly1205molly1205 Lincoln, NebraskaMember

Took advantage of Southwest's sale today. Paul and I are booked!

CathyInCAsuziedods

Molly Nance, Lincoln, Nebraska

• I messed up and got the days of the SERC board meeting mixed up. I will present to BOTH DC and SERC in November and please cross your fingers it gets approved.

IronMikethelittlemerwookieCathyInCA

Looking for the next big thing.. ... @suzieswimcoach www.suziedodsswimcoaching.com

• "> suziedods said:

I messed up and got the days of the SERC board meeting mixed up. I will present to BOTH DC and SERC in November and please cross your fingers it gets approved. "

Crossing fingers and toes and legs and arms!!!

• JaimieJaimie NYCCharter Member

Everything crossed @suziedods ! xx

• bresarbresar Las Vegas, NVNew Member

I've heard about this and want to participate! However, I am pregnant and wondering about water temperatures. Have any pregnant swimmers ever participated? Would the water be too cold for me/the baby?

thelittlemerwookie
  • Event info is SOLEY on FB or email me at suziedods@hotmail.com .. Got ok from SERC.. next week going for DCapproval. @bresar ? Email me. Water isn't too cold for anyone..

thelittlemerwookieCathyInCA