Swim Around Lido Key 2019 - Sarasota, FL

drmdivedrmdive Member
edited April 2019 in Event Announcements

Registration is now open for SWIM AROUND LIDO KEY 2019! The race is Saturday, April 27 in Sarasota, FL on Lido Key. This is a 7-mile open water swim around the island of Lido Key where solo swimmers, 2-person and 3-person relay teams can challenge themselves in a beautiful swim. Come for a great swim and bring the family to this great destination location. For more information and to register, go to: https://www.swimwithoutlimits.com/event-information/

2019 logo

Comments

• abbygirlroseabbygirlrose Los Angeles and Palo Alto, CASenior Member

Any other forum members doing this swim?

• swimrn62swimrn62 Stowe, VTSenior Member

Not doing it this year (shoulder rehab), but I've swum it twice. It's the perfect season opener, a really well run swim. And Lido Key has great hotels, restaurants and shopping.

flystormsabbygirlrosethelittlemerwookie

@swimrn62 I am really excited!

• Kari33Kari33 PennsylvaniaNew Member

@abbygirlrose said:
    Any other forum members doing this swim?

Yep! I’ll be there. Looking forward to it.

abbygirlrose

@Kari33 When are you arriving? I would love to get a swim in Friday afternoon!

@abbygirlrose You read my mind! I was going to post the same thing. I arrive Friday morning, landing in Sarasota at 10:35am. I’d also love to get a swim in on Friday afternoon. Are you staying at the resort?

edited April 2019

@Kari33 yes I am but i probably won't arrive until around 3. I land in tampa at 1:30. Where are you coming from?

@abbygirlrose coming from Philly. I’ll shoot you a message with my info.

edited April 2019

Very fun race! I have a race recap on my blog abbygirlrose.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/lido-key-7-miler/

evmoKari33