Lac de vouglans in the French Jura

Dawn_TreaderDawn_Treader Member
edited September 2013 in Locations & Networking
I can hardly express how stunning a swim I had this last weekend. I can highly recommend this wonderful winding and curvy lake. Someone told me it is 30km long. I wanted to pass this tip on should we have any swimming tourists wanting to visit France. There was a great place to rent a motor boat and the owners checked up on us now and then and made pictures. It was wonderful! The prices were fair and they did not charge us for keeping the boat longer than agreed.

?Lac-de-Vouglans&h=199&w=253&sz=1&tbnid=eUvv1VGHjB1KBM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=203&zoom=1&usg=__fNz6Lv-fHPbtvmxqHlfuqUU7fwM=&docid=oUGeR0LjgcD9JM&itg=1&sa=X&ei=QBsuUr3CEpG2hAfXoYCYDg&sqi=2&ved=0CK8BEPwdMA4

The boat rental Bateau Taxi Dom and here is their FB link. [url][/url]https://www.facebook.com/search/100002042486866/places-visited[url][/url]

Sisu: a Finnish term meaning strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity.

Comments

• loneswimmerloneswimmer IrelandCharter Member
    Better than the Copper Coast cave? :-)

loneswimmer.com

• The Copper Coast cave is unbeatable! The company was also spectacular!

Sisu: a Finnish term meaning strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity.