New MSF Logo Design

2»

Comments

• SullySully Member
    Any race directors out there willing to give me free entry if I'm the first to get the MSF logo tattooed? :)
  • IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member
    Sully wrote:
    Any race directors out there willing to give me free entry if I'm the first to get the MSF logo tattooed? :)

Too late.

We're all just carbon, water, starlight, oxygen and dreams

• heartheart San Francisco, CACharter Member
    Yay! Towels, caps, t-shirts! Bring it on!
  • dc_in_sfdc_in_sf San FranciscoCharter Member
    @evmo are you going to update the website icon to use the new logo?

http://notdrowningswimming.com - open water adventures of a very ordinary swimmer

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    edited June 2014
    yes! thanks for the reminder. I updated the favicon a couple days ago - may require a browser cache refresh to see. and just now I replaced the logo on the MSF homepage - see here.

I'm glad quite a few folks like the new design. I know it's impossible to please everybody, but I hope those who don't will remain fond of the organization (and what it represents).

I hope to make some swag available soon.... If anyone out there has any particular expertise in the swag-procurement department, I'd be happy for some help (it's not really my thing). If you want to add a dollar or two per item for your trouble, I'm happy to negotiate something along those lines, as long as it's good-quality stuff. I have no interest in making money off this, but I think it'd be cool to get the logo out there, for people to wear proudly. (PM me if interested)
    evmo wrote:
    I have no interest in making money off this, but I think it'd be cool to get the logo out there, for people to wear proudly. (PM me if interested)

w00t! Looking forward to wearing a t-shirt and polo with the MSF logo soonest!

• I want a hoodie.
  • flystormsflystorms Memphis, TNSenior Member
    Evan, how many members do you think you have? I have a friend with a print shop that can set up a website where people can just order what they want. They set up the image and stuff can be ordered.
  • sharkbaitzasharkbaitza LondonMember
    This is the site that DYST uses... http://teespring.com/didyouswimtoday6
    Having this MSF logo as my FB profile pic is already paying dividends. A former Tampa relay teammate of mine asked me "So how do you join the MSF?" and I told him to simply sign up for the forum. He's been lurking and I'll think he'll join any minute. He's done a bunch of >10K swims and has a lot of experience to offer.