Forum ref in H2Open magazine

IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Reading thru the latest issue of H2Open magazine, I noticed a ref to our forum in an article about marathon swims. It refers to one of our members (I think), Scott Zornig.

If you don't subscribe to this magazine, you should really consider it. 7 issues a year, 74 pages per issue of open water fun.

We're all just carbon, water, starlight, oxygen and dreams

Comments

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    edited November 2012
    Any chance you could scan it (or even just a phone pic) for those among us who don't subscribe? (FWIW, I do subscribe, though I haven't yet received the print copy.)

The editor, Simon, is a forum member; hopefully he won't mind.
  • IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member
    Don't have a scanner but will try to do a photo.

Here you go.

6a00e55387f26c8833017d3de540d7970c-pi

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    This is really, really cool. Thanks Mike, and thanks H2Open Magazine!
  • Hi Mike, this is from the October/November issue - no problem with the sharing and I'd be happy to send out PDFs of the article as long as the demands aren't too heavy.

This issue should have arrived with all subscribers by now so if it's still missing please email me directly and I'll sort out a replacement copy.

Simon
    edited October 2013
    We're in the latest issue again (issue 19, Oct/Nov 2013). On p 14 are some comments from here on the DN debacle. (Someone might have already loaded a picture of that??) Also, our very own @Gords Gordon Gridley is a wonderful pic of the GSL on pp 10-11, as well as in Josh Green's article on the GSL on pp 64-65.

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    edited October 2013