MSF Documented Swim
- Name: Susan Lindstrom
- Age on swim date: 49
- Nationality: USA
- Resides: Mill Valley, CA
- Route Description: Crossing of Lake Tahoe (south to north), from Camp Richardson Beach to Hyatt Beach in Incline Village
- Route Type: Straight-line, point-to-point, clearing the water at start and finish
- Route Distance: 21.3 statute miles
Camp Richardson, west of South Lake Tahoe, CA [38° 56.301 N, 120° 2.333 W]
Hyatt Beach, Incline Village, CA [39° 14.263 N, 119° 56.678 W]
- Escort Boat: Ghost Rider, Tahoe Keys Marina, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Pilot: Tom Linthicum
- Lead Observer: Paul Lundgren
- Crew Chief: Natalie Butler
- Kayaker / Observer: Mark Lutzker
MSF Standard, no deviations or exceptions.
- Start time: Sunday, July 31, 2016. 20:58 local time (Pacific Daylight)
- Finish time: Monday, August 1, 2016. 08:18.
- Elapsed time: 11 hours, 25 minutes, 37 seconds
- Lake temperature: 65F to 68F
- Air temperature: 59F to 65F
- Wind: 1-3 mph
- Waves: none
Download raw data (csv)
Speed per Trackpoint
Completed by observer Paul Lundgren.
Click images to download original PDFs.
Just before the start
Near the finish
A crowd of supporters awaits
Finishing at Incline