China Beach, San Francisco. Photo by Ryan Willis.
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world’s most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world’s largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- July 17: New Documented Swim: Karen Zemlin - Mille Lacs Lake.
- July 12: New Documented Swim: Elaine Kornbau Howley - Around Absecon Island.
- July 11: New Documented Swim: Jessi Harewicz - Around Thormanby Island.
- July 5: New Documented Swim: Eyal Schachner & Guy Cohen - Sea of Galilee (Kinneret).
- June 29: New Documented Swim: Sarah Eismann - Around Bermuda.
- June 26: New Documented Swim: Sarah Roberts - Round-Trip Angel Island.
- June 24: New Documented Swim: Sarah Ferguson - Around Easter Island.
- June 23: New at LongSwimsDB - Major Solo Marathon Course Records.
- June 19: Introducing the Toughest Thirteen
- June 13: New Documented Swim: Sydne Didier - Lake LBJ.
The source for official MSF merchandise
- Photo Calendars
- Swim Caps