China Beach, San Francisco. Photo by Ryan Willis.
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world’s most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world’s largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- June 26: New Documented Swim: Sarah Roberts - Round-Trip Angel Island.
- June 24: New Documented Swim: Sarah Ferguson - Around Easter Island.
- June 23: New at LongSwimsDB - Major Solo Marathon Course Records.
- June 19: Introducing the Toughest Thirteen
- June 13: New Documented Swim: Sydne Didier - Lake LBJ.
- May 28: New Documented Swim: Adriano Passini - Laje de Santos to Santos.
- May 25: New Documented Swim: Cindy Werhane - Around Coronado Island.
- May 24: New Documented Swim: Craig Coombs - Around Alameda Island.
- May 23: New Documented Swim: Bridgette Hobart - Lake Hopatcong perimeter.
- May 12: New Documented Swim: Angel More - Round-Trip Angel Island and Lake Tahoe.
The source for official MSF merchandise
- Photo Calendars
- Swim Caps