Promontory Point, Chicago. Photo by David Travis.
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world’s most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world’s largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- Jan 11: Global Marathon Swimming Awards finalists announced.
- Dec 10: New Documented Swims: Karl Fleischer, Maui Channel and Cynthia Hertzer, Maui Channel
- Nov 23: New Documented Swim: Tita Llorens - Ibiza Channel
- Nov 16: 2019 Marathon Swimming Photo Calendars - now available at MSF Store
- Nov 8: New Documented Swim: Jessi Harewicz - Around Bowen Island
- Oct 30: New Documented Swim: Dave Loeffler - Catalina Isthmus-to-Isthmus
- Oct 29: New Documented Swim: Katrin Walter - Lake Zurich two-way
- Oct 25: New Documented Swim: George Bradbury - Lake Charlevoix, Michigan
- Oct 24: New Documented Swim: Rob Howlett and Steve Riches - The Wash
The source for official MSF merchandise
- Photo Calendars
- Swim Caps