China Beach, San Francisco. Photo by Ryan Willis.
The Marathon Swimmers Federation develops standards and knowledge resources for unassisted-style solo marathon swimming.
- The LongSwims database is the world’s most comprehensive source of historical marathon swim results.
- The MSF Documented Swims program authenticates and ratifies independent marathon swims.
- The Marathon Swimmers Forum offers social networking and peer education to aspiring and experienced marathon swimmers. It is the world’s largest independent online community of open water swimmers.
- The Global Marathon Swimming Awards annually honors the most outstanding marathon swims and service contributions.
- The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming defines swim rules and standards for marathon swims in any body of water.
- May 12: New Documented Swim: Angel More - Round-Trip Angel Island and Lake Tahoe.
- May 8: New Documented Swims: Charlotte Brynn - Lake Willoughby.
- Apr 4: New Documented Swim: John Batchelder - Lake Powell butterfly.
- Mar 16: New Documented Swim: Jaimie Monahan - 6 Continents Challenge
- Mar 11: New Documented Swim: Pat Gallant-Charette - Loch Ness
- Feb 14: Global Marathon Swimming Awards winners announced.
- Feb 14: New Documented Swim: Nick Hobson - Holland to Grand Haven
- Feb 13: New Documented Swim: Beth Fehr - Around Beavertail
- Jan 31: New Documented Swim: Cameron Bellamy - Around Barbados
The source for official MSF merchandise
- Photo Calendars
- Swim Caps