Ryan Nelson - Lake Tahoe
10 hours, 28 minutes on August 18-19, 2016
Observed and documented by Amy Gubser
- Name: Ryan Nelson
- Age on swim date: 35
- Nationality: United States
- Resides: Pacifica, California
Crossing of Lake Tahoe (south to north), from Camp Richardson Beach to Hyatt Beach in Incline Village.
- Start: Camp Richardson, west of South Lake Tahoe, CA [38° 56.301 N, 120° 2.333 W]
- Finish: Hyatt Beach, Incline Village, CA [39° 14.263 N, 119° 56.678 W]
- Route Distance: 21.3 statute miles
- Escort Boat: Ghost Rider, Tahoe Keys Marina, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Pilot: Tom Linthicum
- Observer: Amy Gubser
- Crew: Simon Dominguez, Ashleigh Nelson
MSF Standard, no deviations or exceptions.
- Start time: Thursday, August 18, 2016. 20:50:40 Pacific Daylight.
- Finish time: Friday, August 19, 2016. 07:19:39.
- Elapsed time: 10 hours, 28 minutes, 59 seconds.
- Lake temperature: 65F to 69F
- Air temperature: 48F to 64F
- Wind: calm to 5mph
Hourly trackpoint interval.
Download raw data (csv)
Speed per Trackpoint