Pat Gallant-Charette - Lake Windermere
Fell Foot to Waterhead
16.9 km (10.5 miles)
7 hours, 38 minutes on 22 August 2018
Observed and documented by Julie Bradshaw
- Name: Pat Gallant-Charette
- Gender: female
- Age on swim date: 67
- Nationality: United States
- Resides: Westbrook, Maine, USA
- David Gallant - crew
- Walda Gallant - crew
- Julie Bradshaw - pilot, observer
- Jean Murdoch - observer
Escort Vessel: Merlin 8188 (Bowness)
- Category: Solo, nonstop, unassisted.
- Rules: MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming, without exception or modification.
- Equipment used: Swimsuit, goggles, latex swim cap
- Body of Water: Lake Windermere
- Route Type: one-way
- Start Location: Fell Foot, Lakeside (54.275895, -2.952337)
- Finish Location: Waterhead, Ambleside (54.420498, -2.962892)
- Minimum Route Distance: 16.9 km (10.5 miles)
- Start: 22 August 2018, 08:27 (Europe/London, UTC+1).
- Finish: 22 August 2018, 16:05
- Elapsed: 7 hours, 38 minutes.
Summary of Conditions
|Water Temp (F)||62.7||65|
|Air Temp (F)||60||64|
Trackpoint frequency: 30 minutes. Download raw data (CSV).
Click to enlarge.