Sarah Thomas - Round-Trip Angel Island
Clockwise loop around Angel Island from Aquatic Park
16.1 km (10.0 miles)
6 hours, 9 minutes on 26 June 2019
Observed and documented by Evan Morrison
- Name: Sarah Thomas
- Gender: female
- Age on swim date:
- Nationality: United States
- Resides: Conifer, Colorado
- Brent McLain - pilot
- Robin Rasmussen Rose - crew
- Evan Morrison - obsevrer / documentation
Escort Vessel: Tango (San Francisco (Hyde St))
- Category: Solo, nonstop, unassisted.
- Rules: MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming, without exception or modification.
- Equipment used: Swimsuit, silicone cap, goggles.
Start @ SERC/Dolphin beach in Aquatic Park, exit through Aquatic Park opening, clockwise around Angel Island, return to SERC/Dolphin beach via Aquatic Park opening.
- Body of Water: San Francisco Bay
- Route Type: island loop
- Start & Finish Location: Beach between SERC & Dolphin Club docks, Aquatic Park, San Francisco (37.808145, -122.421402)
- Minimum Route Distance: 16.1 km (10.0 miles)
LongSwimsDB: Round-Trip Angel Island
- Start: 26 June 2019, 04:09:49 (America/Los_Angeles, UTC-7).
- Finish: 26 June 2019, 09:19:54
- Elapsed: 6 hours, 9 minutes, 5 seconds.
Summary of Conditions
|Water Temp ()|
|Air Temp ()|
Trackpoint frequency: 30 minutes. Download raw data (CSV).
Nutrition: Carbo Pro flavored with apple juice. First feed at 1 hour, then every subsequent half-hour.
Click to enlarge.